ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

random.

red hair, Chanel 577, Monsieur Steve and Jil Sander alternatives
This post is just a random collection of news and photos I still got on my mind- and my mobile phone :-) First of all: what's up with celebrities hairstyles? Scarlett Johansson, Blake Lively, Rihanna (ok that's not new). How do you like them with red hair? I think Blake Lively's red is like washed out and doesn't look good on her...
Secondly: yellow nail polish? Vogue says Chanel 577 will be the summer's IT-color. Hmm I'm sceptic about that. What do you think about this trend? And what about printed shirts? I really had to laugh about the one above. "IN KARL WE TRUST"- and yes that's what we do! Don't miss to check out the other slogans of Monsieur Steve. And last but not least: did you already think about buying the Jil Sander's market bag? Here are some (cheaper) alternatives. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love baggu so much.

Unknown said...

WOW...loves it.

XoXo
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/