ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

pink blazer.

always busy.
Since school's out and I'm back on work, my outfits adapt to business again. I love this pink blazer by River Island. I bought it in London some weeks ago and today was the first time I wore it. Yesterday my dad endowed me with this beautiful Maurice Lacroix watch you see below. Isn't that sweet? It was a great surprise, I love it. Just to let you know: later on, I'm gonna post another designer you should know. Have a great evening everybody!
Blazer: River Island
Top: H&M
Pants: Vero Moda
Belt: Moschino
Bracelets: Pandora, Vintage
Watch: Maurice Lacroix
J-Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Ring: YSL Arty

2 comments:

styletraces said...

Nice look :)
Love your pink blazer ♥

xoxo
http://iamsokitty.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

Love the pink blazer!

kisses xoxo

www.stylemesteph.com