ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Style Bakery.

Maybe some of you already recognized something is different today. You're right! I just changed the blog's address! And this is why: I found out there are some other blogs called as mine did. "lovelifelabels.tumblr.com", "lovelifeandlabels.tumblr.com" and another called "Love.Life.Labels" on Bloglovin. Of course I didn't steal the name and if I had known the others before I wouldn't have named like this. But I think it's not too late to start again and I hope you will help me. Please follow as you already did on Bloglovin' and Facebook. Thank you!
The new address is: www.thestylebakery.com, but you will redirected from the former address as well.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

hi jess, love the new blog name, i was wondering to myself when did i subscribe to this style bakery? very unique. keep up the good work!