Yes, I do. I already saw many combinations with them, which made me try one today. Yet, I didn't had the right shoes for the skirt I just bought in London last week- but I think the transparent ones, you already saw in my latest post, fit perfectly with it. Did you already wear a knitted or at least a long skirt this year?
Top: H&M
Skirt: Primark
Flats: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Vintage
6 comments:
I love a knitted skirt! great for work and play!
Another great post!
Love C x
It's very nice! The colour is super nice - I like blue a lot. Danke fuer deine nette Kommentar! Ich weiss dass meine Grammatik schlecht ist aber ich versuch trotzdem auf Deutsch zu schreiben :) Ich muss ueben dass ich nicht alles verlerne.
Danke!
Lg,
Lydia
www.styleindependent.com
The skirt is so light and delicate.
Love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com
Za
You made granny skirt look fabulous and chic doll.. I love it so much I want it too.
XoXo
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/
I think you mean pleated, dear. That is a pleated skirt in English. Knitted is made of yard and knitted. That is woven and pleated. : D
I love pleated skirts and knitted ones, too.
Haha thanks Danielle! I guess u're right! :-)
Post a Comment