ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

floral blazer.

raining again.
The last two days the weather changed and it was raining like all the time. Up to now- but anyway: I wanted to show you my lovely umbrella. My beloved boyfriend bestowed it on me last Christmas. Aaaaand what's also new: the floral blazer. I received the package today and it is just adorable isn't it? Sorry for not posting anything the last two days, but I was working on my layout. I hope you like it. Have a great evening! ♥
Blazer: River Island
Shorts: Levi's
Flats: Primark
Ring: Asos
Bracelets: Vintage
Umbrella: Amazon

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i sooo want that umbrella

Love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

Za

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I want that ring!!

Barbara Tommasin said...

Your new layout is sooo cute!!

http://justrockandrose.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Kathryn said...

That umbrella is FANTASTIC!! and I love the ring too

capturestyle.blogspot.com
<3 E