Back from our cruise! --part one--
Hi Guys! We just arrived from our AIDA cruise. I'm still excited about all the experiences I made and the cities we visited (Le Havre, London, Antwerp, Amsterdam). Hope you forgive me I didn't post anything last week, but the WLAN key on board cost 4,90 € for ten minutes :-D I guess you'll understand. It was my first time in London and I absolutely fell in love with this city. Or at least with Oxford Street, where we spent the little time we got (five hours). It was so worth it! My credit card was burning and I'm almost timid of the statement :-) Anyway! Antwerp's streets smell like homemade cakes and Amsterdam smells like cannabis (to tell the truth: my boyfriend identified that, since I didn't even know the smell before) :-D Really, everyone is smoking there at any time! I think this may also be one of the reasons I'm not as taken with this city as I am with others. Did you already make your own experiences in Amsterdam? How do you like it? Happy to be back!
 |
| Chaos! And see Paco, isn't he a baby? |
 |
| Sunburned :-D |
 |
| Always making faces! Aaargh! |
 |
| Easter decoration! Isn't that sweet? |
1 comment:
Wow! It seems you had a wonderful experience. I've never been on a cruise, but I would like to try it.
http://justrockandrose.blogspot.com
Post a Comment