ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A denim jacket. A Furla dream. ♥

To combine transparent.

Oh I love this bag. And I love the temperatures. Although it was drizzling today, I wore flats and a denim jacket without freezing. I really like the scarf to pick up the bag's colors. It really fits, don't you think so? I got a lot of compliments for my lovely Furla today. Only my boyfriend and family are against it; poor Candy-baby :-( But never mind, hihi. Have you already ordered? I'm so in love ♥♥♥ 
 
 

4 comments:

Carmen. said...

Love the outfit,but not the bag.I'm so sorry but I think it's not the best bag Furla made!
xxx
C.

Unknown said...

I love your look lady..Looking so pretty and in love with your gorgeous bag!

http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

It is so simple, but really lovely.
Love this post, love your style.

XOXO
Sari
http://sweetmintandfemaletalk.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Die Tasche hast du super kombiniert, sieht einfach nur klasse aus :)

LG

http://laverosfashionworld.blogspot.com/