ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

it's a dream...

This. Is. The. Most. Summerly. Bag. I. Ever. Had.
Please forgive me. The pictures are so terrible. My camera striked and so I had to take photos with my mobilephone :-) But I didn't want to deprive this wonder-wonder-wonderful Candy of you. Uuuuh I'm so happy about it. Didn't even expect it today. It had been sent from Florence yesterday. Once again: I'm so satisfied with Furla's customer service which was so cooperative and courteous! Go and order your Candy. You won't regret it! I already posted about it here and here. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, du hast sie schon :)

Ich werde sie mir noch LIVE anschauen und dann überleg ich mir, ob ich sie kaufe oder nicht :)

LG

http://laverosfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Maria V @SoNailicious said...

Thats a very cool bag! Love it:) and should say your blog is quite interesting;)
xoxo
Marusya V
http://crashingred.com