ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

felt like summer

Perfect weather yesterday! See my first summer look this year. Click below!
The temperatures were rising up to 25 degrees (Celsius), so that we sat in the garden, bathe in the sun and enjoyed life :-) I love this dress because of its wonderful floral print, because of its cut, because of the bow on the backside, because of its lenght, because it fits perfectly! And what's best: it cost like 15 €, since it's a Primark one. You know having clothes, one really gets afraid of getting too tall, because they're that perfect?  This is just like what I feel for this dress :-D

Floral Dress: Primark
Red Satin Flats: ZARA
Pearl Necklace: Vintage (inherited)
Ring: YSL Arty

3 comments:

vivi said...

LOVELY is the right word! :)
love also ur red flats, u r completely in the summer mood. :):)
x
V.

Anonymous said...

what a lovely dress!

Barbara Tommasin said...

Simply beautiful. I especially love the backside.

http://justrockandrose.blogspot.com