ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

cotton dots.

Another day at school. See my today's look. 
In consideration of the last and coming days, I allowed myself to spend a little money yesterday. Fortunately I got hold of this beautiful pullover in dark blue with sweet cotton dots. I also bought a beautiful and huge gemstone ring. How do you like it? And tell me: what was your latest capture? Shopping is so much fun.
Pullover: Warehouse
Shorts: Levi's
Blouse: Vero Moda
Belt: Vintage
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Pumps: Zara
Rings: Disney, H&M

9 comments:

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

The sweater is adorable and the ring is certainly an eye catching piece! x

Stephanie said...

I Love your ring!!! Its beautiful!

kisses xoxo

www.stylemesteph.com

Barbara Tommasin said...

I saw that ring in the H&M store and I thought it was wonderful. I usually don't like those big rings, but this was lovely. There was in brown too.
Anyway, really simple but nice outfit.

http://justrockandrose.blogspot.com

Cait said...

Love the outfit, it looks great :) I love the jumper

Indiestylerush said...

That is the most adorable pullover :) Love the detail. And how I want that Jil Sander bag!! (the one below :)

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

you look lovely! and OMG I loove your rings!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Unknown said...

cute pullover and nice ring!

Psicodelia Loves! said...

I love your pullover and your ring!!!
Kisses!!!

Francesca B. said...

Great bag <333