Great evening with my sis. New leather dress, ZARA heels and sequined bag. Click below!
Yesterday evening, after the first hot day this year, my sister Jack and I went partying in Hamburg City. The hotel we visited is called East. It's a very luxurious and noble one. We drank cocktails, chilled outside and listened to the lounge music. Felt like vacation! I really enjoyed getting dressed up and finally to take out the ZARA heels I bought like a year ago and didn't even wore them yet... But they are so comfortable! Something else: YEEES, we're one hundred! Thank you so much guys. Hope you still enjoy reading!
Dress: H&M
Heels: ZARA
Bag: Vintage
Bracelets: Pandora, Tommy Hifiger
6 comments:
Great outfit, you look very pretty. :)
xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
You look awesome - love you heels badly!
visit my blog
Really beautiful!
http://justrockandrose.blogspot.com
Love that dress!! you look awesome!!
Nice dress!
And it cost only 8€ (!!!) ok it was Sale, but isn't that awesome? Hihi
Thank you guys, for your lovely comments!
Post a Comment