ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm not a secretary.

It's just a school day. Learning, learning, learning. See my today's look. Click below.

Vest: H&M
Tights: H&M
Flats: Görtz 17
Satin Trench: Jane Norman
Belt: Vintage
Glasses: Burberry
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Watch: Emporio Armani
Bracelets: Vintage
Rings: Asos, Disney

6 comments:

Cait said...

Love the secretary look :) your glasses are so cool

Anonymous said...

Supertolles Outfit, die Tasche passt perfekt :)

LG

http://laverosfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi, love the trench.

Unknown said...

Wow!
It is a great style!
So chic and lovely!

Sari Prawiroredjan
http://sweetmintandfemaletalk.blogspot.com/

Compassion Fashion said...

Hi Jess! I just went back to read some of the comments on the "Spam" forum discussion on IFB and wanted to thank you for speaking up about the other side of looking at things. I felt like a lone wolf the other day. It's nice to meet you and my name is Meredith. Super cute outfit you are wearing there...I also don the secretary look once in a while:)

elisabeth sophie palme said...

very sweet! perfect style, jess. fell in love with that tiny necklace of yours! :)))