awwwwwww you made me have an incredible wish for white pants! :P i think i'll wear them tomorrow. ;)xV
..neiinnnnnn ich habe dein Tattoo noch nicht gesehen!!danke fur deinen kommentar und entschuldige fur mein schlecht deutsch. ;) i have to practise a bit! ;);)
i really like the combination of spring time elements with fur. the white pants and crisp denim provide a nice contrast to the vest.
I like the fur vest and your oxfords, this is like the perfect transitional outfit! http://mariacamilascloset.blogspot.com/
nice combo!
very nice colour combo! and denim with fur is a good match I think. I wish I could wear white pants now, but it's raining here all day longLyoshaInside and Outside blog
On my blog there are some awards for you, I hope you'll like them.http://justrockandrose.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
7 comments:
awwwwwww you made me have an incredible wish for white pants! :P i think i'll wear them tomorrow. ;)
x
V
..neiinnnnnn ich habe dein Tattoo noch nicht gesehen!!
danke fur deinen kommentar und entschuldige fur mein schlecht deutsch. ;) i have to practise a bit! ;);)
i really like the combination of spring time elements with fur. the white pants and crisp denim provide a nice contrast to the vest.
I like the fur vest and your oxfords, this is like the perfect transitional outfit! http://mariacamilascloset.blogspot.com/
nice combo!
very nice colour combo! and denim with fur is a good match I think. I wish I could wear white pants now, but it's raining here all day long
Lyosha
Inside and Outside blog
On my blog there are some awards for you, I hope you'll like them.
http://justrockandrose.blogspot.com
Post a Comment