precious to share
Vivienne
press
best customer service
Honestly I'm like bursting about everything what happened last week. First of all, I just want to thank you guys for your support and lovely comments, which I really really appreciate. It's so much fun blogging and I hope to get better and better over the months. These days I really have to brace myself and learn, since my final examination is near and of course I do want to pass. And I apologize, but this is why I do not post the designer's series every day. But you've got Vivienne Westwood today- and isn't her sweet? I just saw a report about the latest fashion show (behind the scenes) on Arte Fashion Week and she's so authentic, honest, modest and natural! Like the stylish grandma' we all do dream of :-)What's on my mind as well, is that I have been interviewed by an editorial journalist on thursday, who is now presenting my blog in the local newspaper! The article will be published next wednesday and I'm so excited about it. Actually I don't really like taking the center stage, it's a little bit embarrassing since I'm living in like the smallest village ever :-D but at the same time I'm very happy and hope that others will come across Love Life Labels. Of course I will upload the article as soon as possible.
Another topic which I wanted to share, is that I finally ordered the Furla Candy and I am sooooo happy about that! I fell in love with the transparent one I showed you before (see the picture above), but unfortunately this model isn't available in the Furla online shop. So I checked out the city for it and found out the Candy is sold out in every German corner. This is why I contacted the customer service and you'd never guess right what they did. The lady I contacted, was just so so nice: she found out my dreambag stores in Florence, built up a fictitious product card for the German online shop, sent me a product code, which I had to enter and I easily bought my desired Candy. In the end, she also sent me a promo code for free shipping (God, she's so nice!)- but unfortunately I was like too excited and fast, so that I didn't use it (damn :-D ). On monday my package will be send from Florence and I'm going to check the tracking number like every hour from then on :-)
So these were the thoughts I wanted to share. If you didn't do yet, please vote for my look on Andy's Style Contest. You just have to click 5 points, they'll ask for your Facebook account, you log in and that's it. If you got too much time, maybe vote for the others as well- of course with only 1 point :-D
Thank you guys, so sweet!!

No comments:
Post a Comment