Which one is your favourite?
How do you like the new Furla Candy Bag from Spring/Summer 2011? I can't wait for my next salary :-D
I love the form, which reminds me of the Louis Vuitton Speedy- and which is, in my opinion, the most practical one! I just can't decide which color to go for! Love the transparent ones, but they may be too open-hearted? I think I'd do best taking the first one below. It's so gorgeous. Transparent with color blocking aspects. Hope to get it soon! Tell me which is your favourite! Available here, costs 195 $ (170 €).



8 comments:
cute cute cute! http://scarletletterstyle.com
How cuuute are these bags??!Summer is almost here and these bags scream about it!I like yellow..or maybe green?blue..ohh they are all so lovely! <3 <3
Thanx a lot for your welcomy message in IFB sweet!
I'm a bloglovin follower now ;)
come to visit me it would be my pleasure!! xxx
http://fashiontreating.blogspot.com/
The yellow one looks adorable, but they are all very sweet. x
They are very cute, I always have a messy bag though so that would be a worry hee hee x
OMG! They're all cute :) cant choose only one.. maybe depends on the outfit im wearing :))
Love, Pattieta
http://confess-obsess.blogspot.com
These are so cute, definitely a must have for the summer.
Oh my God J.!!!
I first saw them now and can't wait to get one!
Thank you so much for this post! Didn't even know Furla before hihi.
By the way: love for the blog!
Lisa xxx
sie ist so toll!!!!!! ich hab sie in rot. heute gekriegt
http://chaneletlesautres.tumblr.com
Post a Comment