ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

new old Levi's shorts

A few days ago, my girl Lena and I went to Urban Outfitters in town. I always thought about buying a vintage Levi's shorts and now the day had come. I thought. After squeezing my bum in a XS, which looked like I got lost in the children's department, I launched Lena to bring me my size. Of course it wasn't available anymore, so that I went home, totally gutted about it. You know the feeling when your extremely hot and willing on doing (means buying) something and it isn't available anymore? Ahhhrrr, I hate it. But of course I didn't capitulate. Home again I immediately checked out Ebay and bought one at a venture. Today my package arrived and see: it fits!! Hihihi! So happy now- and guess what's best?! I also saved 50% from the Urban Outfitters price.
 
Shirt: H&M
Shorts: Levi's
Pearl Necklace: Vintage
Clock: Maurice Lacroix
Bracelets: from Paris and Pandora
Nail Polish: Chanel 505

2 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Love for the Levi's all the way.

Nathalia said...

I loved this short *-*