ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

to buy or not to buy, that is the question.

This is your chance to influence my closet. I just ordered those pieces from Asos and H&M. Tell me what you think about them and name 3 items you like most. I'd really like to know which are your favourites!

3 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love the white 2 dresses and the flats.

The Style Rawr said...

LOVE the Disney Couture ring, H&M dress the big black bling ring <3

Thanks so much for your message on IFB.

We're now following you- please follow us back! :)

T & J

www.thestylerawr.com

XoX

Margarida said...

Hi!!! The ones I loved the most are: the first and the third dress, and the ballerina flats. They are all so lovely and the prices are amazing! Thanks for sharing, I'm going to check them out!
:)