ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

my leo obsession

Have you ever fallen in love with a piece of clothing? I'm so obsessed of my newest capture: the leopard blazer from ZARA. Isn't it the most adorable one you've ever seen? :-D Of course it was too expensive for me, but I don't mind. I just can't keep my hands off it. AND it fits perfectly with my black Moschino belt. Ha! So happy about it!
Blazer: ZARA
Belt: Moschino
Pants: H&M
Flats: ZARA
Rings: Asos, Disney, H&M
T-Necklace: Urban Outfitters

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of leo pattern, because it doesn't look good on me. But if fits you really well. :D

Nina Francesca said...

I love it! Looks really great on you :)

http://beautylivelifelove.blogspot.com/

x

Brandi said...

Love the blazer!

holierthannow said...

SO pretty! I would fall in love with that too : )

I just responded to your question in the IFB forums and followed you on bloglovin.

Keep in touch!

xo ann

Holier than Now

vivi said...

Perfect is the right word! :)
x
V.

Kholá said...

Have I ever fallen love with a piece of clothing? YES!

Love this look on you.

www.kholaskloset.blogspot.com

Maycie After Five said...

I LOOOOOVE that blazer. Great fit too. Well hun, you look adorable.

Barbara Tommasin said...

I'm obsessed with leo clothes too ^^

http://justrockandrose.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love you blazer, nice blog!

http://almostfashioon.blogspot.com/

Veronika B. said...

Very cute blazer!

Rosanna said...

I love your blazer!

http://www.littlemissdressup.com

Unknown said...

I love the blazer! have been looking for something like it for aaaages!
http://killedbyrose.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey,

vielen lieben Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar:)

Hat mich richtig gefreut, auch mal eine andere Seite zu hören ;)

Dein Blog ist toll und ich werde dich ab sofort verfolgen :D

Lg

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

your blazer is soo cool! it's easy to fall in love for!

Visit my blog

chaneletlesautres said...

hey, wo hast du die transparente mit dem pinken boden bestellt? ich finde die nicht bei furla. ich seh nur eine komplett transparente lg jenni