ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

working on sunday

It's sunday and the sun is shining so so bright. I'd love to take a walk again, but unfortunately I have to work today. Beside my training at the local savings bank, I work for a solarium on the weekends. And because I have to get ready now, this is just a short outfit post from today. Have a great and hopefully sunny day!



Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Chain: Primark
Pants: Vero Moda
Flats: ZARA
Clock: Maurice Lacroix
Bracelets: Pilgrim/ Vintage

6 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I wish you a good day at work.

WobiSobi said...

Beautiful!!! Love the shoes!! Have a great day.

Jessica Abraham said...

Thank you girls! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

I love your style! Cute bracelet and watch :)
-Eyasmin

I made a new fashion blog here. Check it out!
http://www.quinestre.com

VhingStars said...

totally loving your style! :D

Anonymous said...

I would definitely wear those shoes. They look great.

http://www.shesgotishshoes.com