ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
who loves Alexa Chung?
I admit, I do. Although I can't really like her haircut this time. She looks so fabulous and her hair is like out-of-bed (as everytime). I think for this photoshoot they could have made more of her. But, so what. She is a star!
Ughhhhh I was sooooo obsessed with this spread when it came out-- that red Erdem dressed killed me alone and then when they put her in it-- I kind of died everywhere--- LOVE THIS POST! YAY!!
6 comments:
nice aricle.love her
nice blog
come by and maybe follow back!
http://spela-digitaltraveler.blogspot.com/
the one with the pink dress is my favourite :) xx
she is forever gorgeous. :D
She's so amazing :)
http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/
Have you checked my giveaway out...
I DO! :)
x
V.
http://bowsandpaillettes.blogspot.com
Ughhhhh I was sooooo obsessed with this spread when it came out-- that red Erdem dressed killed me alone and then when they put her in it-- I kind of died everywhere--- LOVE THIS POST! YAY!!
I Live For It
Xx. Jewls and Liza
Post a Comment