ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

help me planning!

  AIDA Cruise in April! Tell me where to go in Le Havre, London, Antwerp and Amsterdam!


Only 29 days left and my boyfriend and I will do a AIDA Cruise in Northern Europe. We'll start from my lovely hometown Hamburg and will sail to Le Havre (France), next days London, Antwerp and Amsterdam. Have you ever been in these cities before- or maybe even live there? I'm so excited and of course want to spend the time very wise :-) So please help me, where do I really have to go? We already booked two trips (London and Brussels) and I'm very interested in the Van-Gogh-Museum in Amsterdam. Unfortunately it's the Eastern weekend (when we stop for Le Havre and London) and I don't know if the shops are open. Do you know? And how is shopping in Brussels and Amsterdam? I eagerly anticipate your help :-)


 

1 comment:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

WOW! This is so so cool. I'm a little jealous :).