ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!
Saturday, March 5, 2011
lookbook impressions
My daily obsession: check out what's new. While my mind is still elsewhere ("Can you really afford for new shoes?- Hmmm... YES!"), my fingers already search for my iPhone, open different fashion apps, scroll over the newest items and automatically take a snap-shot, for a second impression later on. So here are some photos I found on my iPhone and which I now want to share with you. Where would you focus on?
1. Juicy Couture, 1.130,00€ 4. Carven, 600,00€ 7. Tory Burch, 490,00€
2. ZARA, 80,00€ 5. ZARA, 100,00€ 8. Tory Burch, 210,00€
3. J. Crew, 317,00€ 6. Belstaff, 460,00€

3 comments:
I love the sixth look so much.
I really like the Zara blazer #5.. But I like the whole 6th look :)
http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/
I prefer the ZARA blazer (5.)! Have to buy it 8-)
Post a Comment