ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

some color blocking inspirations

Hennes & Mauritz, Summer 2011
I just checked out some online shops and found these colorful pieces I'd like to share with you. How do you like the next H&M summer collection? What do you think about the Jil Sander copy below? In my opinion, H&M designers can get inspired by the designer's lines and I think it is okay to follow trends, but to be honest: really copying pieces, like the Jil Sander's bag, is just sad, presuming and nasty.

7 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love that last two dress so much.

Unknown said...

I like the purple and floral print dress. Very nice!

vivi said...

omg. didn't know H&M copied JS.. it's plagiarism.-
x
V.

chanelaftercoco said...

I love the purple dress & that golden vest omg!!

Aisyah Claresta said...

Oh how i love the floral dress!

hennic_ll said...

Love the purple dress sooo much! Just bought a similiar one from Magaschoni several days ago lol

MzMore said...

I love the color blocking trend and H&M is my favorite store. Great pieces you chose.

Nice to meet you on IFB, I am following. Don't forget to check me out :)