ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

another sunday at work

It  is sunday and as you know: I had to work again. Fortunately the time went by so fast, that I'm home again now. Today I took some pictures for you. Hope you like them. Now I have to watch "Transporter III" in TV, since my boyfriend didn't agree with "27 Dresses". Anyhow, I'll post the photos now and part #07 of 30 fashion designers you should know. Have a great evening!

some new inspiration :-)
"I was a polar bear"
Leather Jacket: H&M
Boots: Bianco
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Clock: Emporio Armani

2 comments:

Sofia.g. said...

Love the jacket and your blog! I am following you now! Please follow me too!

xoxo
http://filmwardrobe.blogspot.com/

I Live For It said...

That jacket looks like a million bucks on-- Your skin tone is perfection with it. Gorgeous photos!! I would wear that thing to death if I were you! Pleated skirt and knee highs with it for Spring will be stunning on you!! ;)

I Live For It


Xx. Jewls and Liza