I just came home from school (5 weeks left and I'm a bank clark guys! (hopefully)) and now have to learn for my final examination in may. In between I thought uploading my today's outfit wouldn't take that long, so I hope you like it. I had been to the city some hours ago and everyone was looking like: woooh, what is she wearing?? :-D But I really like these tights although they can't be combined easily... Have a great evening everyone. Oh God, it's never half past six :-D Where's the time?
And guys: take a look at my tomorrow's post! I'll show you my latest capture! Do you like cats?
Dress: H&M
Jacket: Cubus
Tights: Cubus
Flats: Primark
Belt: Vintage
Bag: United Colors of Benetton
4 comments:
Those tights are amazing!!
http://fashionloving.wordpress.com
I love the bold print on your tights, I like that they are the statement item of the outfit
I love this look, you are amazing, you look so pretty.
Let there be spring.
Wow, die Strumpfhose ist total schön :) Toll kombiniert
www.causeimcuriouss.blogspot.com
Love.Judith
Post a Comment