ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

my birthday's pinky pants.

 My 21th birthday and a newspaper article about all this. Hihi.

Yesterday was my 21th birthday and we had a little barbecue at home. First one this year! We sat together with my and my boyfriends family and our great babies Paco (the big one) and Jimmy (the baby). It was a great day and so delicious. The best present? My first SLR cam. It is soooo cool. Hihi. By the way: the newspaper article I had been interviewed for, was published today. God it's so huge :-D I'm gonna translate it for you these days. Yeah, two days left and we're gonna go aboard. AIDA let's go!
Pink Jeans: ZARA
Jacket: Adidas
Floral Flats: Primark
Bag: Furla Candy

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!!! :D You look beautiful, and your dog is so adorable!

kisses xoxo

www.stylemesteph.com

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Happy birthday and congratulations on the feature! x

cleverlittlebuttons said...

Amazing blog hunni love it! Happy Birthday!

Love, peace and styling! xx

Adelina said...

Happy birthday! I love your pink jeans!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Doll!!! And Congratulations on your feature.

XoXo
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday :)

Love the pants and your purse!

Barbara Tommasin said...

Happy Birthday darling! Your pets are wonderful ^^

I wish you all the best!

http://justrockandrose.blogspot.com

Mary Podolnaya said...

Happy Birthday dear Jess)**
I wait you on my blog
http://fashionsky.blogspot.com/

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Happy Birthday!

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry for being late to write that!

You look fab and I really love your the photos - so cheerful!