ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

stripes and colors

Combining my Furla Candy Baby ♥ with green stripes! How do you like it?

Shirt: ZARA
Bag: Furla Candy
Leggings: ZARA
Red Satin Flats: ZARA
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Wayfarer
Bangle: H&M
Nail Polish: Chanel 461

5 comments:

Barbara Tommasin said...

Well, maybe a plain color (even green) would have been better. But this is just a matter of personal opinion. I would have chosen a colour more similar to the bag or the shoes' one.
Anyway, this is a really summer outfit ^^

http://justrockandrose.blogspot.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Your bag is so cool.

Unknown said...

I like so much your bag!!
your look is so beautiful! :)
I follow you and I ''like it'' your facebook page!

Kisses!
Daphne.

Unknown said...

I love the contrast of the green to the coral shoes. Your bag makes me think of the old jelly shoes LOOOVVVEEE ITTT

Unknown said...

I love how you combined the pink from that awesome plastic bag with the red from your cute flats.It's a very nice outfit :)I'd love it if you liked to follow each other.Let me know:)
Dora

http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/