ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Friday, April 8, 2011

big shoulders. naked arms.


Home again from school, I'm gonna take some time learning for my final examination. But before, I thought about sharing my today's outfit. What else comes into my mind is that I just booked a one-week Paris trip for July, with one of my best friends Lena. We're so excited. For Lena it is the first time in Paris, and for me the fourth. We'll be there on the 14th of July, the French national holiday. It's so much fun partying! I had been there 2008 and it was a great firework, a great feeling, a great atmosphere. And of course Paris "la cité de la mode", so that shopping will be our biggest adventure. Yeeeeew!
Dress: H&M
Tights: Cubus
Boots: Görtz
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Necklace: Primark
Rings: YSL Arty, Disney
Nail Polish: Chanel 505

5 comments:

Barbara Tommasin said...

I absolutely love that dress!! are black those boots? If so, I would have chosen another bag.

http://justrockandrose.blogspot.com

Jessica Abraham said...

No Hun, of course noooot :-) they're brown. But I agree: I hate combining black and brown, and in this case with white? Uuuugh :-D

Margareth said...

Love the dress!

NRC♥ said...

Nice look that necklace is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

you look great! lovely outfit, I love the necklace!
Girl DEfinitely follow u! Hope we could follow eachother!

love always! xx