ATTENTION! This blog will no more be updated. Please visit www.fashiondeern.com for further fashion inspiration. Click HERE!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

coral pants.

New coral pants from ZARA. Click below.
Oh yeah, this kind of trousers were still missing in my wardrobe :-) I love the color! And what I also received today was a package from Ebay, where I purchased these lovely ZARA flats in white with a sweet sweet lock on it. A little bit Hermés-like, don't you think so? Have a great weekend everybody!

Pants: ZARA
Shirt: H&M
Flats: ZARA
Bag: Furla Candy
Scarf: ZARA
Alice Band: Topshop
Belt: Vintage
Rings: H&M, YSL Arty

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely! And very nice flats!

Happy weekend xoxo

Unknown said...

Ow...so cute~ Love overall about this post.

Francesca B. said...

Great combination and I love the flats :D

Chloe said...

Really like the colour of those pants and those shoes are cute.

C x
Have you guys checked out my giveaway yet?
http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/2011/04/soap-love-and-new-giveaway.html

vivi said...

love the coral colour! it's so sweet!
x
V.

Mz More said...

Super cute. I would rock them with some wedges!

Anonymous said...

Gefällt mir richtig gut dein Outfit :)

LG

http://laverosfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Barbara Tommasin said...

Really lovely! It seems you really like that bag :)

http.justrockandrose.blogspot.com

Jessica Abraham said...

God I love it! :-)